Congratulations! Welcome to Center City Pediatrics – your “partner in parenting”.
As a top rated National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient Centered Medical Home, we strive to be a resource to you; not just in illness, but also in health. We want to help you optimize your child’s growth and development, just as we do for our own children. While you provide your children “roots and wings”, our team of pediatricians endeavor to support them as they grow from completely dependent newborns until their time “to fly off.”
Whether you choose our Main Line or Center City location, we hope that you and your children will look to our “home” as a place of comfort rather than fear. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff aspire, from first contact, to make every visit to our office warm, welcoming and informative.
To help get acquainted with our practice, we strongly encourage you to browse our website. There, you can learn about our skilled doctors, the services we provide, our focus on care coordination, a variety of parent education classes, news about office logistics and a host of medical resources. You can also create your own Follow My Health account, providing you with 24/7 access to your child’s medical records, as well as web access to your doctor.
We’d love for you to “Come Meet Us” at one of our informational events. There, you’ll meet our staff, tour our office and hear more about our philosophy. Space is limited, so advanced registration is recommended. You can reserve your spot by choosing the “classes” tab on our home page and choosing the date that best works for you, along with the location you’d like to tour.
We look forward to getting to know you and your new addition. If not for you, we would not be able to do the job we love!
Center City Pediatrics aims to be your “Medical Home” for pediatric care. In accordance with our top NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home accreditation, we are patient-focused, evidence based and community oriented. We are constantly working to improve our care, communication with families and patient satisfaction. We are interested not only in treating and preventing illness, but also in enhancing the growth and development of all of our children in accordance with all American Academy of Pediatrics policies.
Staff at a Glance
- A group of 8 Doctors – all American Academy of Pediatrics Board Certified – covering 2 locations
- A team of Registered Nurses providing phone-based, consultative triage as well as in-office teaching
- A Care Coordinator helping you navigate challenging care systems
- A staff of Medical Assistants working side-by-side with the doctors, collecting information, carrying out nursing procedures and administering shots
- A group of Receptionists helping you make appointments, messaging with the Nurses and welcoming you to the practice
- A Billing team assuring that you are able to maximize insurance reimbursement for your care
- Administrative support keeping the whole operation running smoothly
- 7 day a week availability for sick visits scheduled by triage nurses
- Weekday “Early Access” appointments (Center City location only)
- Well visit availability 5 days a week and 4 evenings a week, by appointment
- Support for continuity of care to make appointments for well visits with your preferred doctor
- Newborn rounding services at Pennsylvania Hospital
- After hours and weekend call service to connect with one of our doctors for emergency questions