Tis The Season…For Forms!
The days may be getting shorter, but as kids prepare to return to school and daycare our “to-do lists” are longer than ever. At the top of our lists are scheduling annual wellness exams, completing school/daycare/athletic forms and retrieving immunization records.
Please review our Forms Policy for everything you need to know about submitting forms, including fees and turnaround times. Prefer the SparkNotes? Here are the headlines:
- How should I submit my form for completion? The fastest way to submit a form for completion is to use the button at the top of the dedicated forms page on our website. This link routes your request directly to the team that handles forms, minimizing your wait time and ensuring proper completion. This link can be used for school, camp or daycare forms. You cannot submit a form through Follow My Health and should not send a request to our info@ email.
- Do I need to do anything to the form before I submit it? Yes! All of your child’s information – date of birth, address, school name, etc. – should be completed before you submit the form to us. If the form is for medication administration, please write the medication on the form. Forms that are submitted without this information completed will experience processing delays.
- Can I bring the form with me when I come to my child’s scheduled annual well visit? Yes! In most cases, that will save you the form processing fee and guarantee a quicker turnaround.
- How will my forms be returned to me? You can request mail, fax or office pick-up at the time you submit your form.
- What is the processing time? Please allow 7-10 business days for forms to be completed. There is no “expedited” processing, so please plan accordingly.
- Is there a fee to complete forms? There is a cost for the completion of some forms. Please refer to the forms policy for a full list of fees.
- What about immunization records? These are printed at no cost to you, however the 7-10 day processing window does still apply. However, you can print these easily at home using the Follow My Health portal at any time. Sign up or sign in today!
Flu Vaccine Appointments Are Now Available!
Protecting your child against the flu is as important as ever, and an annual flu vaccine is the best way to do just that. Flu vaccines are available by appointment at all locations beginning September 7th.
Already have an appointment on the books? You’re all set! We will administer annual flu vaccines at well visits as well as at COVID vaccine appointments. Please do not schedule a flu-specific appointment if you already have one of these appointments scheduled.
For all other children, flu vaccine appointments can be self-scheduled on our website. Here, you will also find information about sibling appointments, safety precautions and age recommendations. Please read and review the entire page before booking your spot!
Please note that additional medical advice cannot be offered at these shot-only appointments.
Back To School…For Adults!
Why should kids have all the fun? Our parent education workshops are returning on-site to our South Street and Bala Cynwyd offices this fall! Spaces are limited and advanced registration is required for all classes. Check out the full calendar on our website and reserve your spot today!
NEW CLASS!! Intro to Potty Training